Salmon Fillets x 2KG
All FIT4FOOD Salmon Fillets are centre cut fillets, meaning that you get the thick part of the fish, not the tail. The BONELESS fillets are sourced from the clear waters of Scotland and the Faroe Islands., These high-quality centre cut fillets flake beautifully when cooked and taste amazing which makes them a favourite, always a popular fish.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. ...
- Great Source of Protein.
- High in B Vitamins.
- Good Source of Potassium.
- Loaded With Selenium.
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin.
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
- May Benefit Weight Control.
|Nutrients||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which Sugars|
|of which Saturates|
Did you know there is more to Fit4Food than our website?
You can get Cooking Instructions, Recipes and more exclusively on the Fit4Food App, available now on iPhone and Android.